CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 27, 2008

Heyhey...

Life is normal for me like any teenagers in Singapore. School reopen and yar. Lessons were okay and this week is okay for me. I'm still having hard time memorising my scales for my piano. i keep on forget.

Today is quite an extraordinary day. today is marist youth day and i wore home clothes to school. the consequence was i had to pay 2 dollar. so, i paid up. lol. me and my team dressed up kwok cheong for the dressing up competition. we dressed him as a pirate . why we chose to dress him as a pirate as the theme for the competition was journey. actually, i considered of dressing kwok cheong to corrine may, but tat was kind of a bad idea. haha. corrine may sang a song called journey too, so i thought corrine may was okay for the competition. suraj took the picture of kwok cheong dressing up as a pirate and i took the picture from him. i will post the pictures in my blog and friendster too. maybe also facebook. christopher and xian yi helped to draw tattoos and scars on kwok cheong and it was quite a well done. during the compeition, competitors have to walk at the courtyard and display their costume. i took every pictures of all different competitiors, which i will post them soon too. when kwok cheong's turn came, he took out his singlet vest and swing around. he bare his chest and my whole class scream to gave him support. he is very sporty and thick-skin to do that daring move. but all pays off. he came in the top 3. spongebob squarepant (my fav. costume whom i thought that class will be champion) came in second and another pirate came in first. haha.

after the dressing up competition, i went around the whole school to see different kind of stalls set up by different classes. i went to dedicate a song called flipside by the click five and i had to pay 2 dollars. the dedication only cost one dollar, my student council force me to pay 2 dollar and the dedication stall was tended by them. how unfair! then, i went down to buy a Moo ice cream. i bought quite alot of food and i was so full. the rest of the time, i stayed in the class and chatted with my friends. after the whole carnival, we packed up and cleaned the classroom and we lazed around till 12.45pm. i took alot of pictures during that time too. oh yar, i nearly forget. after the dressing up competition, we took a class picture. so yar. want to complain about joshua and bayu. they leaned on me during the photoshoot. they think they were so light. i nearly get squashed into roti prata by them.

Alright, better go study liao.

I'm signing off... :)

0 comments: